cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international

Sorry ahead of time bringing this up again but im a late on the matter.

So I  am just now noticing this international thing. I dont do international shipping. I only do local within US So why would it say on my preferences that i allow international returns when I opt out of international sales .This makes no sense. If i dont want this then who put it on here because i never checked yes to international shipping ever . Did eBay go in and just change it without my knowledge? Also by opting out does this mean i wont get the benefits that are talked about under the pros of it when it comes to local and US shipping for my items .For example it mentions somthing about  lost or damaged  items and thaty  I pay for it if i opt out even for local sales im confused on this matter. can someone inliten me who doesnt mind revisiting this topic one more time for those who are just catching up on this ?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

international

Your listings are set up for eBay international Shipping.   That means that if an international buyer makes a purchase from you, it gets sent to a hub in the US and eBay handles everything from there, including returns.  According to eBay if you don’t have any international shipping options set up they opt you in to EIS.  There is a way to opt out of EIS but  I’m not sure if there is an opt out link on your shipping preferences page  or not.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply