cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am late sending merchandise to buyer and i cannot find the the transaction in order to buy postage

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

i am late sending merchandise to buyer and i cannot find the the transaction in order to buy postage

Do you know the buyer's actual name, their eBay user name, or any specific search words in the title?

If yes to any of the above then go to your seller hub. There are several horizontal boxes that read

Status, period, search by, search

Exactly enter any of the above items in the "search" box (the last one on the right). In the "search by" box select the Type of Information, then click on the magnifying glass.

If you have not already bought the label then the sale will appear below. If you have already bought the label then click on "status" and it will bring it up.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

OR:

From the Seller Hub page click on Overview. In the lock labelled "tasks" it will say "Print labels and ship". Click that and it will bring up ALL of your sales you have not yet shipped.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There's only one sale on your account that I can see from March 19th. Go to this page to find the order.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply