cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay standard envelope and "CCG mixed card lots" category

Can anyone confirm if they have been able to use eBay standard envelopes with this category recently? It wasn't working a few months ago and I see people are still having problems with eBay standard envelope and other categories. I don't want to sell things and come to discover I can't use the shipping method eBay leads me to believe I can use (and should be able to use).

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It's not working right now under Coin & Paper Money.  EBay had an issue when it did its quarterly update on Sept. 1st and it hasn't yet fixed the problem.  I've had to shut down my store this weekend because I have too many items that require the eBay standard envelope that I can't have sell right now without its working.  I have 7 orders right now that I have to figure out what to do with since it does not work.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yea that's what I've been seeing. A few months ago it wasn't working for "CCG card lots" which ended up being fun when I had 10 auctions for card lots end and discovered I couldn't ship them with eSEs. Just had to use stamps. I'll just try it and hope for the best 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply