cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay send

My eBay send packages are showing as tracked Delivered, but I never received the packages. I have been looking for the packages to arrive for 3 business days  past stated Delivered date now.  I have 7 packages in this status. Who do I contact? The packages were shipped as promised.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay send

You have made some purchases from coin sellers so i am assuming that these packages sent using eBay standard envelope.  Is that correct? If so those are considered as metered mail rather than tracked and are often scanned as delivered before being delivered 2 or 3 days later.  If the scan showing delivered just happened, I would wait a few more days before doing anything.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

eBay send

The tracking shows the purchases were shipped?
Where does tracking show they are now?

Delivered?

Double check that your address is correct- no missing apartment numbers, correct postal code, etc.

Are all the purchases from the same seller? If so, what does their feedback look like, including FB Left for Others?

If the purchases are from a variety of sellers, the problem may be with the shipper(s).

Ask at the PO counter (if they were shipped USPS) if they have better information.

Most shippers nowadays will snap a photo of the delivery? Is that your doorstep or mailbox?

Ask the PO exactly what address the shipments were delivered to.

Also some carriers have the bad habit of marking everything delivered when they pick up the parcels for that shift.

Then they bring them back to the terminal if they can't finish the route before the shift is over.

But the postmaster will be able to help with that.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

eBay send

If so those are considered as metered mail rather than tracked and are often scanned as delivered before being delivered 2 or 3 days later.

And what bright spark came up with that idea?

How to annoy the sender and the recipient, and make more work for the postal staff.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply