cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay send tracking tells me that “delivery was attempted”

Hi!

i was tracking my item that’s coming from the USA and getting delivered to me in New Zealand. I looked today and it said “Delivery Attempted - No Access to Delivery Location” but it hasn’t even left the USA yet...

any help is much appreciated 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@mmoelectronics wrote:

Hi!

i was tracking my item that’s coming from the USA and getting delivered to me in New Zealand. I looked today and it said “Delivery Attempted - No Access to Delivery Location” but it hasn’t even left the USA yet...

any help is much appreciated 

One of two things I can think of.

1. You are using a re-shipper, and the re-shipper's facility was somehow not in operation or blocked.
  2. A postal worker made an incorrect scan (they had a setting incorrect on their scanner) ... this happens sometimes.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you, so is there something I need to do?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@mmoelectronics,

If a wrong scan was made as the package moves through the system, it should update with correct information.

If you use a 3rd party transshipper to have items forwarded to N.Z. you may want to contact them.  They may be temporarily shut down due to Covid-19 concerns, or the delivery was attempted after working hours on a weekend. 

The last possibility to consider is that the seller is not really located in the U.S.. ebay helped many chinese sellers register in this country who actually drop ship from China.  Check your seller's feedback profile, it may say they are registered in China. Click on the numbers of negative and neutral feedback they've received, to read only those comments. Look for slow or non-delivery comments and items being shipped from China.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply