cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Standard Envelope thoughts

OK, so as a relatively new seller (117 items sold as of this morning) I know I might not have enough experience to know how it works here. The way I see it with ESE (eBay Standard Envelope) is that it is the low cost shipping option with tracking. However, that tracking is questionably reliable with items that can show as never left 

I use a semi-rigid photo mailer (8x6x.25) and never exceed the 3oz limit. The vast majority of my sales are $1-3. I also always ship with my cards in a penny sleeve and top loader. I watch the third party shipping tracker for additional information. Out of my meger sales I have had three that have had shipping issues. One was returned that needed more postage (I added a stamp and sent it back out), one asked where it was and it showed up two days later at their home, and the latest had someone file a claim on a purchase that was made 11/24, sent 11/29, and hasn't shown up yet. 

Those funds are held and I will likely refund on 12/14 if there is no delivery. I can go into the refund process and get my own refund after 30 days and will absolutely do so. My question is that is there any easier way to do this? I don't like the delay of ought right absent tracking information, but when selling cheap cards this seems to be the best option with tracking. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0