cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Standard Envelope and false INRs

Do buyers who file false INR claims for ESE shipments whose tracking failed to update correctly face any consequences at all, or are they allowed to do it indefinitely? I have dozens of cards in my own purchase history whose tracking was never officially marked as "delivered", so if I were human garbage I could go through and INR all of them and get hundreds of dollars back?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If tracking doesn't show they were delivered, what makes them false INR's?

It doesn't matter how you ship, if tracking doesn't show it was delivered, they can file an INR.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

A claim of "item not received" is false if they received the item. It doesn't matter what the tracking says.

If I were to file INR claims for all the cards I bought and received, but the tracking doesn't show as delivered, would you say those are false INRs?

"But you don't KNOW they're lying!"

Uh huh...

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I have trouble all the time with Standard Envelope's for lacking of updates. Have several right now I have no ideal where they are, if they where pick up, in transit  delivered or what?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@mikepwnzsnes wrote:

Do buyers who file false INR claims for ESE shipments whose tracking failed to update correctly face any consequences at all, or are they allowed to do it indefinitely? I have dozens of cards in my own purchase history whose tracking was never officially marked as "delivered", so if I were human garbage I could go through and INR all of them and get hundreds of dollars back?

I would hope they do but we have no way of knowing. I have found that most people in the card hobby are honest but that doesn't mean it won't happen. I have had only one claim of INR and I have been on the lookout for that card being it was a numbered Trout card. I personally think this service may not last because there seems to have been no communication between USPS and the roll-out. Lots of issues and the tracking is a roll of the dice.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

In October I had a standard envelope go AWOL.  The seller claims that he mailed it, but tracking never went beyond label created, USPS awaiting shipping info. 

I never received it. I waited 2 more weeks, then filed an INR. The seller ignored me when I asked for an update. I had no choice. 

Its strange... Because I don't feel  like " human garbage" . 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply