Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

need help with shipping international over one pound packages.

I used the shipping calculator on USPS.com to ship packages over one pound and every time it says I must use priority mail which cost $60. This is way too much for the value of the item.When I use ebay's shipping calculator and enter the same weight ...

delivery problem

Although the product has reached the buyer, the product does not appear as delivered in the e-bay shipping sectionwhat can ı do? thenks

InkedWhatsApp Image 2022-12-17 at 01.12.27.jpg

postcard sale that I had set eBay standard envelope as shipping choice when it sold not available

So last week I sold a blank greeting card for $6.99. I had set eBay standard envelope as my choice of shipping as it is the most economical choice and allows me to keep my price down. When the card sold I went to purchase the shipping label and buy w...

shipping company

Hi  .  please, what is the best shipping company in Athens ?thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item not received, email from courier and eBay say delivered?

I received an email from both Ebay and the courier Fedex saying my package has been delivered but it has not and I have been home all day. I contacted Fedex and they said it is in Kentucky but I am in Alberta, Canada.There does not seem to be a way t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping insurance charges

I know that the seller is responsible for paying for insurance when shipping a package and I have always paid for the insurance cost. I recently learned that USPS now has $100 worth of insurance instead of $50 worth included in the Priority Mail cost...

Shipping charges

Every time I question a seller about shipping charges, they act like it's out of their hands, it is not They should know that small packages anything that ships or fits in a small package in the US post office is under $10.00 I used to be a shipping ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

BLUECARE EXPRESS IS A SCAM!

EBay should not let sellers use BlueCare, it's a bogus delivery service. I ordered trash bags off of eBay 3 days ago.I received a small envelope last night and it was someone else's mail. Not my Trash bags!Ebay won't do anything because tracking says...

USPS lost and late packages

Is anyone else having serious issues with USPS shipping right now? I have had 4 packages criss cross the USA back and forth (some a couple time) and one LOST package as of now that they cannot find....just in the last 3 weeks! This is to the point I ...

UPS Fake tracking number scam, no ebay buyer protection

Got scammed with fake tracking number and Paypal and ebay denied my claim. I bought a graphic card from the ebay seller whose profile stated they were in the United States. Eventually the shipping information coming out of Jacksonville was uploaded a...

How to ship through posti in finland

Hello, im trying to sell through ebay from Finland, but im confused with the shipping progress because it doesnt show shipping through "posti" which is the finnish main logistic company here. So my questions are, how can i ship through "posti"? if i ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors