cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay International Shipping

I am unable to send invoices to international bidders.

I have spoken to five eBay people on Monday and today it has been, so far, three.

I am sometimes disconnected and only a few have called me back.

I have opt out of eBay International Shiping and was told that this would be rectfied within 24 hours. After 48 hours nothing.

No one, so far, at eBay has been able to help.

Oh, just got disconnected again.

Can anyone help??

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I dont think that anybody can help you in this particular situation. However, it seems that based on this case, you want to stop selling internationally.' If you have sales, if I were you, I would continue selling internationally.

Regarding the invoice. May be a glitch which will resolve itself in a day or two. In the meantime, I would message the buyer and explain to them the situation and ask whether he can pay for the order without you sending an invoice.

In regard to opting out, I don't know how long it takes. One sales rep will tell you 24 hours another 48 hours.

One thing is sure, ebay customer service is terrible, but I would relax a little bit here. Give it a few days, everything will resolve itself (except ebay customer services).

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You cannot combine shipping for ebay international shipping at this time. Hopefully that will change but there has not be any change announced. If items are put in the cart and paid for at once you can send them in one package but the buyer will still pay the shipping cost for each item.  If they are paid for separately you must ship each one separately.  The only way to get around it is to make a new listing and put all of the items in that one listing. Then EIS will charge one shipping cost.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

It isn’t a glitch - EIS can’t be invoiced by the seller.  The seller doesn’t know how much the buyer should pay.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

When a buyer purchase through EIS, the amount will already be on the invoice, there is no reason to send an

invoice.  In my previous answer I assumed that you were trying to send a combined invoice.  If the buyer says that there is no cost listed for their location, then it is possible that the EIS does not ship that item to that country. There is not much that you can do about that.  There are some things that cannot go through EIS that could go through the GSP.

Actually if the buyer just purchase one item, there is rarely a reason to invoice as ebay does send them one automatically.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Did you "opt out" of EIS before these sales were made?

Opt out after the sale will not allow you to invoice.

In any case invoices can only be sent to "buyers".

Message 6 of 6
latest reply