cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete an old primary shipping address

I have two primary shipping addresses. One is no longer valid but the is no delete button. Is there any way to do that?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@rbragg603,

Only one shipping address can be "Primary" at a time.

Make the valid address your primary, and then you should be able to delete the old one.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@rbragg603,

Only one shipping address can be "Primary" at a time.

Make the valid address your primary, and then you should be able to delete the old one.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

For some reason I had 2 addresses set as primary (don't ask me how). I ended up setting a third address as the primary, which reset the other two as additional addresses. I then set the valid one as primary, and deleted the old one.  Thanks for the help!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

There is no delete button for the old address. Also, the suggested address and the original one that was typed in are both there now.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@laog2314 wrote:

There is no delete button for the old address. Also, the suggested address and the original one that was typed in are both there now.

You have to first set your new address as the primary address. After you do that you should be able to delete the old address @laog2314 .

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply