cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cs@orange connex.com

cs@orangeconnex.com  there is no tracking, no contact info for return of item that I can not use. e bay has no info on this purchase ?  I want to return  no help ? 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

cs@orange connex.com

Have a look at this thread

cs@orangeconnex.com - The eBay Community

Others may be able to find a thread with a more clear answer to what is going on.

At the surface it looks like a foreign company is shipping garbage to random customers as a marketing ploy or to perhaps get them to contact and share payment information which hints at fraud.

Best wishes.

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

cs@orange connex.com

I just received a product from this company and did not order from them.  Is eBay sharing/selling our names and addresses?  This is completely bizarre.  Unless it is something nefarious, I think they want to advertise their company and have people visiting their website.  It is my original question that bothers me.  We will see.

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

cs@orange connex.com

Just found what I believe is going on.  They have targeted eBay sellers to try to entice a loan through their MMID which is 802468000439172675.  It’s a platform on cell phones only.  I believe the “free gifts” are to have people research them.  Good marketing ploy.  Have a nice day!

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

cs@orange connex.com

They also offer delivery solutions in UK, regardless this a way for them to garner curiosity about the company and name recognition.  I believe this is an advertisement technique for loans and delivery service.  Just google them and you will find all kinds of info.  Google orange connex, orangeconnex.com, MMID 802468000439172675.  There will be a lot of information.  If you still are not sure you could “chat” with EBay.

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

cs@orange connex.com

If you have any outstanding orders you are expecting from eBay (or elsewhere), check the tracking number on that package you received and see if it matches any orders. If so, you need to file an "item not as described" case with eBay (or whichever other company you ordered from).

Otherwise, the tracking number was not intended for you, but for someone else, as part of a brushing scam.

More here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Random-Tiny-Things-from-CS-OrangeConnex-com/m-p/31415444#M354...

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

cs@orange connex.com

Interesting, I ordered stuff and now the tracking says:

Package Received (Customer Service Email: CS@orangeconnex.com)
SHENZHEN, GUANGDONGSHENG

seller has 195K Items sold and 99.7% positive feedback.
Message 7 of 21
latest reply

cs@orange connex.com

How do I return a product with no return label 

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

cs@orange connex.com

If you purchased an item on eBay and you want to return it, find the corresponding transaction in your Purchase History and select "Return this item".

If you have been sent and item that you did not order and that is not related to an eBay transaction, you are not obligated to return it.

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

cs@orange connex.com

They send out small random inexpensive items as "gifts" so the person sending it can leave phony positive feedback for themselves. The feedback is more important than the price of the garbage they send out.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

cs@orange connex.com

They send out small random inexpensive items as "gifts" so the person sending it can leave phony positive feedback for themselves. The feedback is more important than the price of the garbage they send out.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

cs@orange connex.com

@newpetro wrote:

They send out small random inexpensive items as "gifts" so the person sending it can leave phony positive feedback for themselves.

The feedback is more important than the price of the garbage they send out. 

I'm going send a "gift" to you.

Now I will leave feedback for myself, although you and I don't have a transaction.

How does that work?

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

cs@orange connex.com

There are two different possibilities.

"Brushing" involves creating fake accounts to place phony orders for expensive widgets -- not necessarily on eBay, since eBay would take a large percentage of the "fake" transaction, but possibly on another site. The scammer orders a cheap plastic part or some seeds from a fulfillment service for a few cents to generate tracking that shows delivery to "prove" that delivery has taken place, even though the order itself is otherwise entirely phony. The seller can quickly create the appearance that the seller is doing lots of successful business selling expensive widgets. Because the seller is on both sides of the same transaction, the seller can be sure to receive glowing positive feedback.

"Fake tracking" on eBay involves an actual buyer unknowingly placing an order from a scammer. The scammer ships a cheap plastic part from a fulfillment service for a few cents to generate tracking that shows delivery to the buyer's area, though not necessarily to the actual buyer's address. Perhaps a business or a church in the same zip code. The tracking with delivery makes it difficult for the actual buyer to win an "item not received" or "not as described" case with eBay through the automatic process, making it more likely the scammer will be able to disappear with the funds.

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

cs@orange connex.com

what address to return hearing aids

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

cs@orange connex.com

@hope4million 

what address to return hearing aids

If you ordered something through eBay and you need to return what you received, start here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/return-item-refund?id=404...

If you did not order anything, you are not required to return an unsolicited item.

Message 15 of 21
latest reply