cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can a buyer add a negative feedback because I rejected their return

The return request came 40 days after the purchase. They claim it doesn't work anymore. If I reject the return, which I will, can they add a negative feedback or will the case be closed with no option for feedback? {they haven't added one yet}

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Buyers have sixty days to leave feedback..not sure what you mean by 'will the case is closed'. Paypal offers a  six month return policy.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Have they opened a case against you for item not as described?  Then you have to accept the return.  And yes, they can leave feedback.

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@myboardid wrote:

Have they opened a case against you for item not as described?  Then you have to accept the return.  And yes, they can leave feedback.

Well it's 40 days since the purchase.  So maybe not.  If it's over 30 days past delivery they don't have to accept the return.  But yes the buyer can leave feedback 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 4 of 4
latest reply