cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buyer bought 2 items changed the name and shipping info on both that dont match buyers name

buyer bought 2 items changed the name and shipping info on both that dont match buyers name

This smells like a scam to me or someone trying to use me as a relay store to ship to 2 totally different people, aka they sold to 2 people then bought from me to ship to them.

I canceled both as this is against ebay policy as far as I know.

Is this common? and why should I get negative feedback for canceled sales.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Redacted by poster.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

I stopped posting in forums 10 years ago because of the childishness.

When someone asks for help.

You look at what they are asking and help them.

You don't accuse them of abusing the system.

You don't interrogate everything about them and post nonsense that is not related to what they asked.

All responses in this thread that don't relate to what I originally asked should be removed and those that posted be flagged as abusers of the forum.

I didn't ask for help to get those responses NO ONE DOES.

I ended all my sales as a response to the unchecked childishness in the forum. 

Now the children will go view how many I ended and tell me some nonsense about that action.

Like I said, I made a mistake as I see from what those who actually helped have said.

In understanding I made a mistake I not only sent both addresses the "Meat Thermometer" that I had canceled for FREE, but I also included around $100 worth of related items to the destination users jobs. HVAC industry and Renovation industry.

for the children you can check the tracking.

Let me know if u also want a list of items that I also included so you can research current prices and make sure the total is close to $100 cuz that's what children do. 

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

I get this all the time from several different buyers. They are basically using me as a drop shipper. It doesn't bother me, if they get me more sales and makes a few bucks from it as well good for them. Often times they are the ones that will ask you not leave a receipt/invoice in the box. 

Message 18 of 18
latest reply