cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**bleep** is wrong with ebay and customer service

Does ebay think I want any problems? I dont list my any junk here becouse I dont need the stress or depression. I go to auctions and there is 10's of thousands of items. There are hundreds of people that check out each item. We are all friends and know what items are good. Every item is verified when I get home and then again before it is shipped. I'm tired of the buyers sending me back their used **bleep** and ebay think the buyer sending me the used **bleep** back. 

I dont need this stress or depression from passive aggressive buyers that also use feedback as a weapon 

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: **bleep** is wrong with ebay and customer service

Looks to me as if the buyer is correct.

You should have shown the out-of-round dent in your listing, rather than just photos of the top and bottom that hide the defect.  That seems like a legitimate issue with what you sold.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Looks to me a like a completely different part. The one he wants to return is rusty. The one sold is not rusty. Seller is right.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

@candd205 wrote:

Looks to me a like a completely different part. The one he wants to return is rusty.

That's the camera ... if you notice, the first photo from the buyer looks like the seller's original photos as far as rust.

This part is rusty, but the camera's are not showing it properly.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

You don't want to hear this but you are selling used items and you are having the same issue with multiple buyers, so something has to change in your practice to protect yourself/business better. You can only change yourself, not the buyers or eBay. Take pictures of every possible angle and describe the items in great detail. Tag/mark your item with a security tag/mark and mention in listings that items can only be returned with the mark/tag. Maybe that will help alleviate some of the issue. 

Returns/problem buyers are part of business. If it is too stressful to sell on eBay, I would look to selling on Facebook marketplace, letgo, etc where buyers can see the item in person and pay cash. I found selling used items too stressful years back, so now 99% of what I sell is new. The used items I sell, I point out every little issue and take tons of pics to help avoid the nonsense some persnickety buyers bring. 

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Looks like customer is returning his old one, the reason for him purchasing yours in the first place. Sad thing is, it happens. Sometimes you just have to shrug it off as this person is not very honest. But..in eBay's eyes, you sold an old used item, customer said it was no good and returned it (or his old one) and there is no 'proof' that you can provide to show what you sent in the first place. 

I guess you have to just be glad it was not a $300 part or cost $60 to ship that you would've had to pay for. 

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

What difference does it make? The buyer could have shown a leftover sandwich or a piece of orange. Ebay doesn’t care. 

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

That's true, you have to accept returns if the buyer claims a Not As Described return.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

@candd205 wrote:

That's true, you have to accept returns if the buyer claims a Not As Described return.

You have to refund ... whether or not a seller accepts the return is a choice they have, but they have to refund whether they take the item back or not.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

You think all 4 of those pictures are the exact same pully. LMBO

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

I dont need the headache of selling junk. I dont need the depression of fake returns. I wont post something with the thought... well the buyer will accept it like this. That's a horrible paradigm for you to think I'm trying to do

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Here is the buyers claim. They said they broke their own pully and pto... it how passive aggressive buyers are 

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

If he knew how to take this appart...  how come did he need to buy my part. Also, I checked Ebay sold listings... and there hasnt been another pully like mine purchased lately

Message 14 of 14
latest reply