cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I get a shipping scan ding for voiding a label that I screwed up the date on?

Printed a label tonite without changing the date to ship tomorrow instead of today. Too late to get to the PO. I voided the label so I could reprint and ship tomorrow. Will I get a ding for not getting a scan on the voided label? The package did not even need to ship until Wed, ugh.

Should I reprint the label correctly with Tues 9/11 ship date now or wait until tomorrow? Does it matter? TIA.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Will I get a shipping scan ding for voiding a label that I screwed up the date on?

@poppyswag wrote:

Printed a label tonite without changing the date to ship tomorrow instead of today. Too late to get to the PO. I voided the label so I could reprint and ship tomorrow. Will I get a ding for not getting a scan on the voided label? The package did not even need to ship until Wed, ugh.

Should I reprint the label correctly with Tues 9/11 ship date now or wait until tomorrow? Does it matter? TIA.

You can print the label now, if you want. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Will I get a ding for the first (wrong day) label, or will the second one with the correct shipping date (tomorrow) be the one ebay counts? Even though I voided the label and wrote the buyer a note that it would ship tomorrow, it is still showing as a label created in the tracking.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Reprinted, now shows both tracking numbers. Wonder if I will get a ding for the mistake date? Don't do enough volume for any screw ups.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Nope.  You'll be fine.

We've all had to void a label here and there.  I've never had an issue.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply