cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I ship to this address? Express Lane STE Sarasota, FL

This has been covered on this community many times before about this exact same address. But the address I'm talking about is 

4283 EXPRESS LN STE 

SARASOTA, FL

Appearently this is a international shipping service that ships out products outside of the United States if the seller (which is me) is not selling internationally. 

I'm trying to print and create a shipping label for my buyer but eBay tells me that "Missing or Invalid ship to postal code"

Do I cancel this order and refund the order? Or is there another way I can fix this? 
Has anyone else dealt with this address or a problem similar to this? I would like to hear your insight, thank you.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You can't mail it without a ZIP Code.  Go to the ZIP Code finder at usps.com and input the address to figure out the ZIP Code.  Leave off the "STE" which probably shoudl be followed by a suite number (i.e., their forwarding account code).

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes, missing the zip. You can inform the buyer and ask for it assuming they just forgot or are not set up right. But I'm pretty sure that would null the shipping address protection since you'll slightly change it. Any mishaps before delivery are on the seller.

I'm not wary of reshippers but I'd be a lot more comfortable if I could ship to the exact address supplied with payment. I'd rather refund and get repaid with a valid address. It gets there comfirmed and you're done. It might be only a slight hiccup but better safe than sorry. Good luck wine_glass

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Not only do you need a ZIP Code, you'd likely need the Suite #

(Sometimes the Suite number isn't really a suite, but the buyer's ID number with that company.)

If it's not a high risk item, go ahead and contact your buyer to give you the complete address.  If it's a high value, high risk item, I'd cancel using "problem with buyer's address."

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

This is a Freight Forwarder company.  The zip code is:  34249

But as mentioned, they typically need a Suite number to match the item to the correct International customer.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply