Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay charged me after seller told me to keep item

I put in a dispute for the wrong item sent. Got an email back from seller telling me to keep wrong item, he will resend correct item - which he did right away. Then eBay charged me for the replacement and closed the case and I can't reopen it. Normal...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

Buyer pays, ask that I do not ship for a week, can I still print shipping label later???

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's the real reason UPS??

This is a package coming to me.UPS notified me of a delay … looking at the tracking there are 3 different reasons listed "Package lost due to stolen vehicle or robbery" (!!!) was first … followed by "Emergency or severe weather" and then "Late Traile...

Chrome Legacy Window 892019 12414 PM.jpg

Wondering if it fits under media mail (3 Questions about MM)

I have a lot of Boys Scouts of America handbooks I want to sell and want to make sure they don’t go against the rules of having advertisement (as in advertising for Boy Scouts .org.)? in addition to that question I have a box set of books and want to...

Listing items requiring multiple package shipping

I'm **bleep** - if you list an item consisting of multiple items sold together that will require them packed and shipped in multiple cartons, you can't set up the shipping to indicate multiple cartons and weights so that the buyer will be invoiced th...

Magazines Not Media Mail

How did the Post Office justify removing printed matter from media Mail ?Books are OK but not magazines.

RETURN the case won buyer i cant accepted

My buyer open case with my item bag she said my bag not authentic only his said and not have true proof and i want to help ebay but i lose this case and return done I tens selling bag and no other buyers open case my bag not authentic only his buyer ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have been scammed and by mistake I closed the return

A few days ago I bought a perfume, I live in Costa Rica and sent to bring the perfume from the USA to my country (it lasted approximately 22 days to arrive) when I finally got it, I realized that the perfume was not original (the smell of the perfume...

IMG_9282.JPG Captura de pantalla 2019-08-09 a la(s) 9.37.24 p. m..png Captura de pantalla 2019-08-09 a la(s) 9.36.26 p. m..png Captura de pantalla 2019-08-09 a la(s) 9.36.11 p. m..png

Resolved! Shipping First Class to Puerto Rico - Assistance Please

I just sold an item, to United States only, and a buyer in Puerto Rico purchased it. I know PR is a US property, so no problem there (I think). However, my shipping option in my auction was First Class mail. Now, when I try to print my label (through...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay platform recommendation - offer sellers a new 'Dual Shipping' option, along Free and Buyer Paid

This is my 1st post ever, I am new eBay store owner, really like the platform, thank you. We, sellers, all know, related to eBay buying, there are three groups of buyers in the world...1) Only Free Shipping is preferred, they 1st filter on Free Shipp...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

what is the ebay cover for replacement item

i have opened a request for item that hasn't received asking for a new item, seller says he shipped a new one and also gave the tracking no RV120239296CN .i want to know what i can do if this item also does not reach me??? is this cover with ebay mon...

Once again, ebay took a working model and screwed it all up

ok so, i was used to the ebay shipping , it wasnt really to my choice, but when im in a hurry ill use it. Now some genius has decided, with the new "packlink" service, which isnt really a service, to take away the option of paying with paypal balance...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors