cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What if the delivery got late due to unavoidable postal delay on my first listing?

Im really worried and doubt that the item will receive to the buyer in between the exact time period. If not, what is the best thing to do at first ?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

What if the delivery got late due to unavoidable postal delay on my first listing?

Issue a refund if the buyer opens an Item Not Received claim. Good luck.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Issue a refund if the buyer opens an Item Not Received claim. Good luck.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Reach out to the buyer FIRST. Tell them when you shipped with updated tracking. Tell them it's in transit but appears to be arriving late. Some buyers are understanding. If they open an Item not received case, input tracking. Ebay will then allow several more days for the item to show delivered. If it is not delivered by the final day they set, you will have to issue a refund to the buyer.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Hopefully, you're not drop shipping from China. It can create many shipping delays. However, I see no sales history on your account.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@sachimj11 wrote:

Im really worried and doubt that the item will receive to the buyer in between the exact time period. If not, what is the best thing to do at first ?

I do not see any sale on this account............

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Thank You Very Much 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Very Helpfull Explaining. Thanks.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Yeah Im about to start selling.. Thank You.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Just curious:  How do you know that the item will be late to the buyer if you've not yet listed it?

Are you drop shipping from China?

Message 9 of 9
latest reply