cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a credit card to pay for shipping.

Hello everyone. Does anybody have any idea how to use a credit card to pay for shipping costs on eBay’s new Managed Payments.  
I’ve done a good bit of research but all information seems outdated and doesn’t work. Thanks again. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

If you buy the label on Ebay the only options are have the money come out of your pending sale, the money from the sale is made available for shipping or Paypal.  The first sale on Managed Payments is at the default setting of Paypal but just a click to change.  I've never done it but people buy labels and stamps from the PO website online with a credit card.   I've read of many other sites that sell labels too, there should be lots of options with google.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

You can use a credit card through paypal as long as you have a zero account balance, otherwise it will use the money out of your balance to pay.  You need to go into paypal and find recurring payments, find ebay shipping and set the default to your credit card. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Put the card in your PayPal wallet and choose it as the first method to purchase with. It should default to that selection until you change it later. Good luck.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I want to do the same thing, I understand Paypal can use a credit card, but I just want to use the credit card directly when purchasing USPS labels, how do you do that? Or can it be done?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

You can buy shipping labels on paypal with a card.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I use Pirate Ship and pay with a 2% cash back credit card.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread  if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply