cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Amazon Fulfillment to Ship Ebay Orders - Multichannel Fulfillment

Does anyone have inventory at Amazon's FBA warehouses and use Amazon's Multi Channel Fulfillment to ship packages? I am shipped a couple items using the Amazon multichannel fulfillment and the only tracking information they provided me was for Amazon Logistics.

I can not figure out how to upload the tracking number for Amazon logistics to eBay. If anyone knows how please let me know, my buyer is asking for a tracking number and they currently aren't able to track an Amazon logistics tracking number.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I called up Amazon Logistics and they told me that only orders bought on Amazon that use Amazon Logistics can be tracked online. If Amazon Logistics is the carrier for non-Amazon purchases then there is no way to track this order online.

I called up eBay today and asked them if it was an eBay rule that an eBay order be able to be tracked online. They told me it was. I then explained to them that eBay orders using Amazon Logistics can't be tracked online. I told them that they better fix this very quickly.

The eBay representative I spoke with was clueless about this issue. In fact they never even heard about Amazon Logistics being a carrier for eBay orders, let alone that these orders cannot be tracked online. I pointed out that since these kinds of orders can't be tracked online, there exists the possibility that a buyer can claim that they never received the package and eBay would not have the ability to verify it. Even if eBay called Amazon Logistics for verification, due to security Amazon Logistics would not give them that information.

The eBay order that I got today was in an Amazon labeled box with an Amazon Logistics tracking number and there was no mention of eBay anywhere.

The eBay representative created a service request for this no online tracking Amazon Logistic tracking problem to be fixed and gave me a service number. But I was told that even though I had a service number eBay and if I called up a month from now, eBay would not tell me if they fixed this online lack of tracking issue. I told them that this made not sense to me.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ebay does not recognize Amazon shipping. The only Ebay approved carriers are USPS, UPS and Fedex.  http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/shipping/carrier-options.html  You are free to ship however you choose and send the tracking to your buyers, but if they file a case for INR you may not be able to defend it even if you have tracking stating delivered.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 3 of 3
latest reply