cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unusual return attempt. Item shipped to Deleware, buyer later opens INAD claim, I send him label...

The buyer then tells me he can't use the return label I sent him because his post office won't accept it. I pressed for more on this, he was trying to return the item from Germany!

I told him I shipped the item to an address in Deleware exactly as listed in the original payment, I can only do return from the same location.

I have no doubt he would refuse to return an $8 item on his dime and if he doesn't return the item, I won't have to eat a neg for defective item and "refusing the return".

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Unusual return attempt. Item shipped to Deleware, buyer later opens INAD claim, I send him label...

You're golden then. 

Just wait for the deadline for him to return to pass, call ebay and have the case closed. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@cloudy_mountain wrote:

I won't have to eat a neg for defective item and "refusing the return".

A neg is still a neg, regardless of the reason.

Hopefully there will be no neg.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@ed8108 wrote:

@cloudy_mountain wrote:

I won't have to eat a neg for defective item and "refusing the return".

A neg is still a neg, regardless of the reason.

Hopefully there will be no neg.

There won’t be a neg. feedback will blocked when the OP has the request closed in his favor 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Just an update: case was closed in my favor and only one message from the buyer, he was not happy (Disney TL;DR since eBay won't allow me to post what the message really said)

No neg at all

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

You may not be out of the weeds yet.

Your buyer, who used a shady reshipper, can still file a PayPal claim, INAD.

Search this forum.

Others have lost their cases this way.

Please post again if this happens to you.

Maybe someone who has won a reshipper PayPal case, INAD, can comment.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@puddle_jumper wrote:

Just an update: case was closed in my favor and only one message from the buyer, he was not happy (Disney TL;DR since eBay won't allow me to post what the message really said)

No neg at all

Thats great news! I wouldn't worry about a paypal SNAD, buyer would have to pay for international return shipping, he will probably abandon the case when he finds that out

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 7 of 7
latest reply