cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Not Scanning Package Accepted (Counts Against Seller Standards)

I dropped off a box on the 4th, it was scanned accepted on the 8th.  I mailed two packages on the 7th, they were scanned accepted on the 8th.  All three of these will count against my top rated seller status, WHY?   I have no control over the USPS scanning packages.     

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@slotsnotsluts wrote:

I dropped off a box on the 4th, it was scanned accepted on the 8th.  I mailed two packages on the 7th, they were scanned accepted on the 8th.  All three of these will count against my top rated seller status, WHY?   I have no control over the USPS scanning packages.     

@slotsnotsluts 

er, not necessarily true, unfortunately.  What I use to do was to stand in line and hand the package to a person at the counter, have the package scanned and get a receipt.  That way I DID have control over the scan process and insured that my shipping metrics were not messed up.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

either stand in line and get the acceptance scan or set up a pick up and make sure they scan it in front of you.

My carrier has been really slammed with packages.  I called the Post master to ask if we dropped off at the dock would they scan them.  He hemmed and hawded but did agree to scan them at the dock.  It is all in what you want to do and communication.

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 3 of 3
latest reply