cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Completely Stalled Causing Major Problems, EBAY Allowing Customers Open Cases Due To USPS

I have packages that are backed almost two weeks going out to buyers, now EBAY is allowing them to open cases knowing that the US Postal Service is completely broken right now!

I also have packages that I have been personally been waiting on for almost a month (product)!

This is to much! I am considering stopping sales until this is worked out, or completely dropping the US Postal Service, COMPLETELY! I am paying to much for shipping to begin with, now I am looking at customers possibly putting holds on funds because of this and possibly filing for refunds, then I'm out the product cost and the shipping cost, NO WAY MAN! NO WAY!

Message 1 of 90
latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

USPS Completely Stalled Causing Major Problems, EBAY Allowing Customers Open Cases Due To USPS

It actually did. Quoted $12 invoiced $55. Don’t trust Ebay.

Message 31 of 90
latest reply

@gporpc wrote:

I only use USPS PM and FirstClass package, I am in Oregon, no delays yet ever.

I'm in Oregon and I have 16 parcels a week or more late coming to me on USPS, and eight more delayed by UPS and FedEx.

Like others have reported, the trouble started end of November.  I haven't seen it this bad in 30 years. outgoing "2 day" Priority are taking 10 days to 2 weeks.

I also have at least 5 international incoming parcels from Europe that are postal service and have been delayed going on 8 weeks now.

Chaos is NOT an "industry standard".
Message 32 of 90
latest reply

Some sellers ship using the UPS/FedEx combo and it is delivered by the USPS, theres the delays

Message 33 of 90
latest reply

What shipping service said $12 and it was more?

Weight, size and service please?

Message 34 of 90
latest reply

I get no receipts, I just drop them on a cart they have in the back, I never see a postal worker,

Message 35 of 90
latest reply

Ky1898382A-00DD-478A-B210-08D258897E4B.jpegI have smiler problem, I have sent an item back to sender, using USPS, but mail service is holding onto the item. EBAY said that I will not have refund, that my case is closed, even though I gave EBAY proof that USPS is holding on to package. USPS is looking into this on there end, but I don’t think that EBAY will do anything at all, seems that EBAY blames me for this, they threatened to close my profile.

Message 36 of 90
latest reply

Yes, it happened to me 3 times in one week. I appeal the decision with Fedex and they said it's not there fault.  It just another glitch in the printing of EBAY labels for Fedex.

Message 37 of 90
latest reply

100% CORRECT**

Message 38 of 90
latest reply

USPS use to be great place to receive, and to deliver, but because of the Covid-19 it’s been hell.......USPS hold onto each package for awhile, sometimes shipments become lost.

Message 39 of 90
latest reply

It's a price offered by EBAY for the shipping of a Fedex 2nd package.  I think it's a glitch in the system.  The price that was on the EBAY printing label choice is WRONG.  They waited 1 months to even tell & bill me about the charges.   No refund, No appeal-NOTHING**

Message 40 of 90
latest reply

Anytime I drop off packages at the post Office I have postal worker scan EVERY package. Every time**

Message 41 of 90
latest reply

It is all shipping services Fedex/USPS/ UPS that are all having delays. I send thousands of packages a month and am struggling with all the delays. The lack of ebay support to me as a seller is becoming very concerning. Ebay is allowing buyers to file cases that show shipped and recent updates. Giving refunds before the 10 day time frame.  I even have had them refund a buyer before the estimated delivery date arrived. All this happens then as a seller I spend hours some days going back and forth with ebay to get my money back, remove unfair feedback and have cases closed that never should have been allowed to be opened. And it's really ticking me off that they allow buyers to post negative feedback when a case is in process and the buyer is having a temper tantrum they didn't get their item in 3 days. There is a a pandemic going on and most sellers are bending over backwards to help our customer. Giving tracking, filing claims, emailing, phone calls and keeping the buyer updated and doing our best not to lose it on how rude the customers are being to us!!! Doesn't matter Fedex, USPS, UPS the delay is not our fault as a seller. Shame on ebay for not backing up sellers, extending time before a case can be filed. It would stop all the time spent cleaning up the mess they are leaving us as sellers to deal with. 

Message 42 of 90
latest reply

I don't feel sorry for buyers who wait a week or two before Christmas to buy a gift in the middle of the most challenging times this country and the world have faced in my lifetime. It's selfish of buyers to think last minute gift shopping online during a pandemic and with record online sales and parcel volume is a good idea. 

Message 43 of 90
latest reply

I wont wait inline for anyone, if i go to the front of the post office main braNCH THE LiNE IS HORRENDOUS, I WONT DO IT. aLL CAN BE TAKEN AROUND BACK WHERE THE MAIL TRUCKs GO AND LEAVE ITEMS ON A CART OR CARTS DESIGNATED FOR SUCH. All charges are what is shown on the receipt given when I print the label.

Message 44 of 90
latest reply

eBay should not allow any refunds to be issued for late packages and should extend keeping claims open another ten days minimum to allow for those packages to be delivered.  It's been taking an average of 10-12 days for Priority mail to be delivered.  Some don't even have any scans after being dropped off.

Message 45 of 90
latest reply