cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS says delivered but never got package!

had purchased an item back on 3/18/20 and I thought nothing of it until the tracking number showed that my home was closed and could not be delivered? first red flag, then I contacted UPS and then the seller with address problem, an hour later I have a second tracking number showin completely different info that on UPS website, Ebay shows package 2 # was created on the 25th and delivered on the very same day 2 hours ealier than the number was created, on the UPS site is shows the item was shipped 2 days after #1 and that was 2 days before I even contacted the seller with the original issue. I now have a whole bunch of red flags going up now, following the next few days my UPS tracking info changed from being delivered to the wrong state, to wrong town to my correct address yet no package, I am permanently disabled so I am always home and I got no deliveries from UPS that day or any days around that and yet UPS will not give me any info since I do not have the sellers info and now Paypal and Ebay refuse to even work with me saying the tracking number shows delivery, yet even with the constant changes in the UPS tracking info that i have images of no one will even look into it. its like they only look at the easiest thing they can yet 30+ others also are having the same problem with the seller. Can UPS tracking be manipulated, as far as I have seen its definitly being changed by someone!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: UPS says delivered but never got package!

It seems every time I try to inquire about any info no one will give me any info, Paypal wants info from the shipper who refuses to give any info because I have no info on the seller and the seller just plain refuses to respond to anything and now Ebay refuses to reply and Paypal goes back to wanting info from the shipper! This is just one big loop which no one is willing to give any info on anything else giving the seller (ME) just the big run-around constantly!
Message 2 of 2
latest reply