cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS damage wants an eBay final bid form.

UPS is denying my damage claim based on I have not submitted a final bid form.  This was a fixed price sale so I don't have that form.  I see that other sellers are having the same problem.  Can anyone help me straighten UPS out.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Did you ever get this figured out?  I am having the same exact problem.  My item was also a Buy It Now.  I have uploaded every receipt possible and they have rejected them all.  I did try calling UPS but I got someone who was not helpful at all.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes, I even have my refund now.  You just need to get to the right department.  UPS has a department for eBay claims.   That number is 888 611 3856.  The generic UPS claims number is 1-800-430-2055.  You can call either number but once I got to the eBay UPS claim number, the rep handled my claim immediately and I had my refund within 2 weeks.  Good luck.  Write this number down and put it in a safe place.  You may need it again.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You need to upload a screenshot of the eBay Order Details page @psych1000 .

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply