cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Information not Updated China Post

I ordered an item on ebay a month ago,

I got a message it was shipped on 13rd of December. So everything is good up to this point.

The thing is, ever since December 13rd, my tracking information hasn't updated even to the point of "In Transit"

I asked the seller over a week ago if they really shipped the item, yet I got no reply.

I was wondering if it's a known issue when it doesn't update,

Or, could have I been scammed?

I purchased the item from a guy who is on ebay since end of 2014, and with a high reputation of 3739 gold stars + 96.1% positive feedback.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

ITEV..

oH NO!   You  bought something  from  a  CHINESE  Seller.   Do  not    again. Many of them   are terrible.  AND  a 96%  Overall Feedback  Rating is  NOT  a  good rating on  Ebay.

However youi  do have  a  good chance of  gettting  a  refund---because this is  NOT A Snad issue--it is  an INR issue.  I f  30 days have not yet passed---go  to the  very  bottom of your  MyEBay page.  Find  and cliick on  the words "Resolultion Centerr"   and  File the Dispute called  Item Not  Received. 

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

Try to track there https://chinapost-track.com

or wait several days and try to track again

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Some time it happens

Wait several days and try to track again.

Some tracking system do not refresh data several days.

BTW I use China Post Tracking

this site show me actual information always w/o delays.

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

ITEVEY..

A rating that  would appear  to be  "good"  on another Site---may be "bad"  on  this  site.  Because  the majority of Ebay buyers---do not leave  Negative feedback  for many sellers  who  are in  fact---not  very  reliable (Smiley Frustrated)

I myself look for an  Overall  Feedback Score of  at least 99.6%.   This  seller you  just bought  from---- is  FOUR PERCENT less  than that.    And on Ebay--that Four percent is  bad. 

If you take the  trouble  to look  at how many negatives and  Neutrals  he has  received---I bet that number is pretty high.   Maybe 30 or 40%--which is  a  terrible  record on  here. 

In fact,  as a new buyer,  you have  to be  cautious  about from  whom  you  buy.   Unfortunately,   there are SOME  sellers  that  should be  avoided. 

Buying  from  sellers located in  China  can be  Smiley Sadrisky. 

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

ITIVEY..

Filing a  Dispute is  ALSO time-wasting.  I usualy  takes  several  days  before you  will  actually  get a  refund. 

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

I happen to be in thesame shoes. I ordered some Video DVDs for my husband and it was shipped via China Post on 01/23/2018 and until now, there's been no updates what so ever and the buy happens to delete his profile 😞 

We suspect a scam!

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

I ordered an item on jan 1, and it was sent from china. They took the money out, i got an ebay email saying it was shipped or scanned on jan 4. Checked the china post website and its only updated as of jan 6,   is this normal??

Message 22 of 22
latest reply