cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The seller said he did not accepted a return but...

I had a parcel that has been delivered by Hermes it was suppose to be a scooter body panel, but the packet that I received is 15 unused ale glass bottles! Hermes has reused the second address label from inside of packet I don't know why  but it is label on the wrong packet. The seller said he did not send me any glass bottles, I went contact Hermes Head office they seem don't care all I got is a compensation form.

They said to me that they probably won't find my body panel to someone else wrong address by the end of deadline date 10th April it will confirm as a lost item.

So I went opened a case to discuss with seller, the seller said he is refused to me to return the bottles back because he did not send this but 15 minute later I had a email to said that he accept return with a return label for full of refund, but I am confuse does the seller knows that he will get the bottles back or he won't know till it has been delivered to his address?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The seller has no choice, eBay will force him to accept the return or forfeit the money by sending you a refund without you sending anything back. If Hermes send you a compensation form, why didn't you send it back? Seems like you could have gotten a refund by doing so. As to getting your actual purchase, that is not likely to happen. If you get a refund, you can re-order it & start from scratch.
----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

"If Hermes send you a compensation form, why didn't you send it back? " I had a issue with Hermes before compensation it was for 14 day to claim my money back when my items was lost to the buyer and I did not claim anything from them after 60 days claim was declined with no proof.
I knew the Hermes won't give me any dim on this that is why I return it.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply