cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold Item than got bad feedback

Below is my last email I will be sending to buyer;

Buyer waited 7 weeks before saying he did not get package.  My guess he never tracked package. from NJ to Texas shipped on Monday and USPS tried to deliver on Saturday, as per tracking information. It was undeliverable to that address. I guess he posted wrong address to an apartment. mailing label was printed on ebay site. Now he leaves me bad feedback. Claims I was rude. I sent emails to contact me and check his post office. That is not being rude.

That was on weekend. On Monday I went to post office find out what happen. No help I did a claim form on line to track package USPS. Still no help. Delivery info ends at his door. 

Seems impossible to get a lost item clam form at post office or on line. Item only cost $54. What a freakin headache.  

To Buyer:

First I can't believe you would leave me bad feedback.

I did nothing to you. Your first email started with an insult by blaming me for not shipping package.

I sent  you the tracking number again to let you know, I did my part you bought it on 1/28 it was shipped on 1/29 with tacking number provided to you. I am sorry that you did not track package if you didn't get it within 5 or 6 working days. You should have tracked it, If you did then this could have been resolved sooner.  

I was never rude to you. I don't understand how you can make that claim.

If you see my pass feedback you can clearly see items are shipped quickly and packaged well.

Tracking number is always sent to buyer. Please remove bad feedback as it is unwarranted .

I printed out all my emails and reviewed them I see  nothing that shows I was rude to you.

All I asked was for you to contact me to find out what happen.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Here's how to file an insurance claim with USPS for a lost package:

https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Lil bit rude

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Is this on another ID? I don't see any negative feedback.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Either that or ebay removed it.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply