cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping

I prefer to purchase items with free shipping, so when I'm selling an item I'm okay with free shipping. I just can't figure out how to make the offering show free shipping. Yes, I know it's very pricey but I'm okay with that.

How do I make it free shipping?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Shipping

Search help for Business Policies and learn how to set up a Shipping Policy and set it as default.  Once you do that you won't have to worry about it anymore. And, if your going to offer free shipping adjust your item prices accordingly.

Shipping

If you are just wanting to try it out, you can offer free shipping from within the Sell item framework.

There is a small box to click that will invoke the free shipping.  It's up to you to select the method of shipping.    Or give multiple options in case the buyer wants the item sooner and is willing to pay a little extra for that service.  Here's a photo that shows the free shipping box selected.

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 10.51.37 AM.png

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Shipping

as others have said you will need to update shipping.

its one of three buisness policies required

I use the long form on a PC and I have certain free USA policies I only use for big dollar USA stuff

I cant use the sell item or SYI form

polices have to be named.........I have been frustrated trying to offer free shipping on the fly sometimes.

sometimes  all you need is to click a button..........sometimes I have to chose another policy and I cant figure out how to do it fast

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 4 of 4
latest reply