cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping to Israel

Does anyone know when shipping to Israel will be resumed? I have many customers who are very eager to resume purchases.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Shipping to Israel

I don't see Israel as a exclusion so it must be just the EIS that isn't shipping there. You could still ship there with usps first class international.   I doubt that anyone knows how long EIS will restrict shipping there.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Shipping to Israel

I'm sorry, it seems that I was wrong about that. Even though Israel isn't on the exclusions lists that I've looked at, Israel seems to be blocked by eBay even if the seller is using something other than EIS.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Shipping to Israel

They will probably post it to the Community board at the top when it resumes. https://community.ebay.com/

Announcements are also posted in Seller Hub.

Posting ID
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Shipping to Israel

Just my opinion, but I doubt that it will be any time soon.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Shipping to Israel

I'm a buyer not a seller from Israel and can't purchase from my regular sellers since eBay is not currently shipping to Israel and has not revisited this matter. I have been receiving USPS mail and packages from Amazon, IHerb, and other private senders. I don't know why Ebay has excuded Israel all of a sudden.  Mail is working slower to arrive to the country but not canceled. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Shipping to Israel

I'm a buyer from Israel on Ebay. Very odd that Ebay is restricting us since I'm able to order from Amazon and other private senders through USPS. I have been receiving mail from the US regularly for the past 3 months with a slight delay. Hopefully, Ebay will revisit this issue.  

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Shipping to Israel

It seems to be only blocked from U.S sellers

Message 8 of 8
latest reply