cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping time from China

How long does it usually take to ship from China to America?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Shipping time from China

@subtank 

It's depends on the shipping service (Expedited or economy shipping)..

("Winter Is Coming")

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Shipping time from China

@subtank 

It's depends on the shipping service (Expedited or economy shipping)..

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Shipping time from China

After they put it in the mail 10 days to 3 months depending upon what shipping method the seller is using. On average I get packages from China in 2-3 weeks. I won't  buy it if the delivery date is longer than 3 weeks.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Shipping time from China

I agree with Aqeeqsouq...it varies by shipper. 

Another factor is delays of shipments coming through  customs or ISCs. Shipments can arrive into the US only to get stuck in customs for days, weeks, or longer, before finally moving again.

A word of caution: Be wary of who you do business with. If you look around on the boards, buyers are having many issues, stemming from some shady sellers, some shady third- party shippers, and overly- long delivery times that extend past the Estimated Delivery Date assigned by eBay when an order ships.

You will find a lot of cases on these boards where buyers lost big chunks of change because they were manipulated by the sellers to wait out the 30 day window to receive refunds when their items never arrived. Items that very likely weren't even shipped.

The list of cautions goes on and on. Please do some serious research before diving into the those shark- infested waters. Don't get me wrong -  There are a lot of great Chinese sellers. Hopefully you connect with them.

@subtank wrote:

How long does it usually take to ship from China to America?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply