cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping internationally in two boxes?

Can't seem to find the answer whether this is possible (or advisable.)

Item is a large, heavy set of books that I plan to ship domestically in two boxes with individual tracking numbers.

Seems unlikely that an international buyer would purchase due to the size and weight, but I like to be prepared.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can't opt out a single listing. It's all or nothing with eIS. The way to exclude a single listing is to set up shipping exclusions.

If you use biz policies you have to create a shipping policy with exclusions. If you don't use biz policies then you do it at the listing level - check off all international locations as excluded. It's right below domestic shipping options.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@lux.ra_14   This could not ship using the eBay International Shipping Program.   I would just remove international shipping for this listing.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

As said above @lux.ra_14 , eIS does not permit multi-box shipments. If you're enrolled in eIS you should set up international exclusions for this listing to prevent putting yourself in a situation where you have to cancel as out of stock.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the replies. Maybe a daft question, but how do I opt out of international shipping for one listing? Trying to edit, but opting out isn't readily apparent ...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You can't opt out a single listing. It's all or nothing with eIS. The way to exclude a single listing is to set up shipping exclusions.

If you use biz policies you have to create a shipping policy with exclusions. If you don't use biz policies then you do it at the listing level - check off all international locations as excluded. It's right below domestic shipping options.

GLORIOUS!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Got it.  Thanks.  There used to be a single button for no international shipments. Could be user error on my part, but I had to check a bunch of countries/continents instead of just a single button.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply