cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Tires

What's the cheapest way to ship tires in the United States? I want to ship some tires from California to New Mexico as economically as possible. Thanks, Dave

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Shipping Tires

You could try calling around to shipping companies to ask them. Make sure you add in the cost of the shipping material (the box) which you can also ask the shipping company about.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Tires

@baytrader123 wrote:

What's the cheapest way to ship tires in the United States? I want to ship some tires from California to New Mexico as economically as possible. Thanks, Dave

Probably UPS Ground. I believe you wrap each tire in plastic and affix the shipping label; no box required. You can ask at a UPS Store or UPS depot.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Tires

Greyhound Express

http://shipbybus.com/shipgreyhound/instant-quote/  

Or busfreighters.com

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Tires

Greyhound is good too, but the recipient has to be able to pick them up at the bus depot.

Are Greyhound buses even running? Packing dozens of people into a bus for many hours would be a problem right now.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Tires

Greyhound Express ships door to door. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Tires

Unfortunately Greyhound will ended its package express shipping operations as of September 30, 2022.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Tires

@ivanhoensandiego wrote:

Unfortunately Greyhound will ended its package express shipping operations as of September 30, 2022.

And that is why dredging up old posts is a waste of time. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Shipping Tires

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply