cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Insurance

Insurance and other fees that may be required or needed:

1.  Insurance,  Why do we not have a select group of buttons to click that auto fills out the claim and submits?  To do a claim you of course would have to have a buyer submit the damage and photos, but make the process less complicated.

2.  Asking a seller to help with a claim or hold the item is impossible and stupid.  If the seller sends in the required photos and they are logical that should end this.  There are few customers willing to help and the process continues to **bleep** them off.  Better get closer to the Amazon way or soon no one is going to buy from eBay because the post office/others are irresponsible in many cases.

3.  My last two claims with all papers and with the merchandise taken to the post office were both denied.   THIS is a HUGE LEGAL problem in the making.  When I buy the postage I am guaranteed that part of the cost is insurance.  If I purchase more that just is even more that I have paid for something I am not getting when a claim is denied.  This is not ok to sell a product and then be denied  Each time based on the fact they could not establish the cost of the item.  When as you are aware you can not submit the claim without downloading and filling out all the papers.  Which I assure you did happen.

4.  When an Item sells over a 500.00 price a Signature is REQUIRED at the delivery.  This is a cost you will have to pay and there is no way around it.  No matter I want this anyway.  However my customer did not sign for the package.  The package was stolen by the temp. USPS carrier and ebay turned their back on the customer.  NOT Legal or ok.  I bought, paid for a signature card and non was provided.  My customer legal had grounds to sue.  The item was over 1k.  I did an official police report on the stolen item.  (I did not have to).  I sent letters to the POSTMASTER GENERAL (I DID NOT HAVE TO) and the Attorney General.  I followed through to do all I could and this included so many calls to ebay that I was tired of talking to new people.  However, nearly 2 years but we got the money back to the customer.  It was horrible and the safety nets did not work.  The insurance failed  (that was purchased)  the Signature card Failed (that was purchased) and the People failed!!!  Did I get anything for all this time and trouble! I didn't even get positive feedback! (time ran out)  There you go!!!!  The ebay way does not always work and there are becoming less and less exceptions as eBay is struggling to take more and more away from the customer service and become completely self sustaining with their unpersonalized help buttons.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0