cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipped an item 2 days ago - buyer wants refund as she hasn't received it yet -arrival is May 11!!

This is a first for me; I shipped an item Saturday the 2nd. Because the tracking says the item is "delivered"  (meaning to the post office) she's complaining it was sent somewhere else???

She put a complaint in with Paypal. This is after she confirmed I have the correct address for her and flatly refuses to call USPS 800 to confirm the shipment for herself. She tells me to call them but won't believe what I tell her anyway-She refuses to believe I shipped it to her. I went to my post office to confirm everything.

So, Paypal gave me May 11 to resolve this.  That is the date eBay gave for it's arrival, I am hoping they aren't running slow as she wants to keep the item and get a full refund.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Shipped an item 2 days ago - buyer wants refund as she hasn't received it yet -arrival is May 11!!

Put the tracking number in the case.  Explain you shipped within your handling time and to please allow extra time for delivery due to Covid 19 causing slower delivery times. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Place the tracking number in the Paypal case. 

Call USPS and ask for a GPS confirmation that the package was delivered to the buyer's address. The post office could of misdelivered, but it could of also been stolen. If it was misdelivered, you are liable. If it was delivered to the address the buyer provided at checkout, you are not liable. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply