cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers documentation

I have a disagreement with a seller on Ebay who is using the same tracking number for the same item at 2 different costs, that were sent out seperately.  One is for an offer I made and they accepted it, and the other is for the same item at a different price. I returned the item that I did receive because it was the wrong application for the vehicle and I did receive a refund on this item. However, they won't refund the other item because the tracking record shows it was picked up and not returned. Pretty damned hard to return something I never received!! The problem being is because they are using the same exact tracking order and pickup time for the  order I did receive!

Ebay did get involved and said the matter was resolved because the seller had the tracking record. But obviously, no one from Ebay looked at the tracking record to see if it was valid. I am now being told to contact an internet crime dept, which I can't connect with  Ebay's extension for it. 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Sellers documentation

I'm confused.    Those two orders came from different sellers didn't they?  

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Sellers documentation

I am a bit confused too, here is my take:

You made an offer on one (1) item and the seller accepted that one and then you purchased an additional item from the same seller and paid for that one separately.  The seller used an alleged "combined shipping" and you only received one and when you tried to file an INR, eBay refused because the tracking showed for the one not received that it was?

@spray_foam1 - did I get it right? 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Sellers documentation

That sound like a good theory but the order details OP posted seem to show 2 different sellers....one is that effingham seller, the other dblaz something or other (unless they are somehow the same seller under different ID's and OP somehow knows that?).............

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 5.07.22 PM.png

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Sellers documentation

Oh, okay - I did not click on the link.  I got a bad virus once years back so I avoid links altogether.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Sellers documentation

Okay, I think I got it - the item that was not received was the item that the OP canceled - at least that is what I got from the handwritten note.  I tried to enlarge the page but was unable 😞

@spray_foam1 - did you cancel one and not received a refund?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Sellers documentation

God Bless you. How confusing for anyone involved. This is what I get, the seller is doing business  by 2 names. The item you made the offer on for 110.00 was picked up at Post Office counter on 8/26/2017 at 9.37am in Cass Lake MN  under tracking 9405509898642052981075 and THEN later returned to the seller for refund ( You need to provide that tracking number ) Was it an ebay provided label?. (This is missing puzzel piece the way I see it, you need the actual return tracking number)

2nd item never made it to you (buyer) and was returned to seller without you ever having touched it due to some type of address issue on tracking 9405809699939208635091 which shows sent to you, but returned to original sender as undeliverable as addressed to Cleveland , OH on 8/30/2017.  The seller may not be aware of this. Might be sitting in a what do I do with this pile at a warehouse somewhere. 

This second package that you never received because of a address issue should be the one with the 179.00 item. The seller has used this returned package that you never even received as basis to issue 110.00 credit on item one. 

I think the notes have the tracking numbers mixed up. If this is correct. Anyhow thats my take. Seller actually shipped from 2 locations. 1 package recd and returned (you need the tracking number for the item returned) 1 package never received at all because undeliverable as addressed.

Your local Post Office can give you more detail by looking in there system,  print it out for you too. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Sellers documentation

I only received one item at $110, which was the wrong application and I sent it back ans was refunded for this one. The seller claims there was another at a cost of $179.95 that was sent out and picked up at exactly the same time and date I picked up the order at the post office and used the same tracking number as the one I received.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Sellers documentation

It was the same tracking number for both items. The seller claims it was picked up and never returned, but it was never picked up.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Sellers documentation

The item was from the same seller, on the item I received it had a name before the sellers, but was the same address. The second one was supposedly shipped from Effingham Radio only!!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply