cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNAD trying to refund money but keep getting an error when trying

I made a mistake in a listing and intended to fully refund the buyer.  The problem is that initially agreed to refund part of it and sent the refund.  After that the seller did a SNAD wanting a full refund.  I agreed and tried to refund the money through ebay and get this message

The refund you sent didn't go through

• To try again, log in to PayPal and go to the Transaction Details page and click Issue Refund.
  • You can also send money directly to the buyer through PayPal, but you'll need to cancel this transaction to receive your final value fee back

I went to paypal next and get this

We can't process any refund at this moment due to technical reasons. Please try again later.

I'm not sure what to do next.  The first refund is coming from my bank since I had already removed the money from paypal.  It will take 3-5 days Could that be the hold up? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

SNAD trying to refund money but keep getting an error when trying

This problem came because the currency you used is different from your customer. For example, you used USD and your customer pay you CAD, so if you want to refund, make sure you add your customer currency and converse your money to your customer currency to issue the refund.

Hope can help!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply