cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of Logitech - M325 Wireless Optical Mouse - Works with Chromebook - Red

I ordered three M325 Wireless Optical Mouse (order # 25-0621774466) and received one that was not working.  When I attempted to return the damaged mouse, they wanted to charge me $4 to return it.  The return request number is 5171946821.  The shipper, Best Buy, sent me an e-mail advising me of how to make a claim on their warranty.  All I want to do is return the product and have them provide a free shipping label to return the product.

I've been an ebay customer since 2013 and have never had an issue any returns.

Thank you for your attention regarding this matter.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you purchased all 3 from the same listing,  you will have to open a NAD return for all 3, and, either return all 3 or accept a partial refund.  Now Best Buy is a huge seller on eBay and I don't know if they have a special arrangement but they should be required to handle a Not as Described return the same way as everyone else.

If you opened a NAD case and they have not responded in a satisfactory way, ask eBay to step in when that option becomes available. I thinks it's 3 or 4 days after you filed.

Read;

"You received a damaged item, it doesn’t match the listing description, or it's the wrong item"

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/return-item-refund?id=4041&st=7

Of the various actions that a seller can take, asking for more money is not one of them. Forget their warranty stonewalling nonsense.

PS, This board is not staffed by ebay employees who settle cases, only buyers and sellers like yourself.

-------------
Posting ID
Message 3 of 3
latest reply