cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure to Cancel a return requested by buyer

How can a buyer cancel a return request after seller sent a return label?  The buyer decided she liked the item, however I approved the return and sent buyer a Return Shipping Label.  I cannot find any information on resolving this issue.   I cannot find a step by step procedure.  Is there a simple way to immediately resolve this or do I wait 14 days for ebay to close it out after item is not return?  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Procedure to Cancel a return requested by buyer

@scruffthemuff wrote:

How can a buyer cancel a return request after seller sent a return label?  The buyer decided she liked the item, however I approved the return and sent buyer a Return Shipping Label.  I cannot find any information on resolving this issue.   I cannot find a step by step procedure.  Is there a simple way to immediately resolve this or do I wait 14 days for ebay to close it out after item is not return?  

Your best bet is to wait this out until it closes. Only the buyer can close the return request. You will not be charged for the return label as long as it is never used, and sounds like it won't be used. If you start contacting eBay, they may see that as getting eBay involved and can charge you an additional $20 fee. Keep in mind the buyer can change their mind yet again and still return your item, which is why eBay won't be in favor of closing this out early. I suggest you wait this out and stay patient. Best of luck to you....

Message 2 of 2
latest reply