cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with shipping media mail

I sold a book of first day covers and listed media mail as an option. It has more than 6 pages and the buyer choose media mail which came up as an option when I listed the item but now I can't print a label using media mail.  Help, can you still print labels through paypal and if so how as the sold item is no longer listed in Paypal due to managed payments. Annabellees

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

On the paypal summary page, click "Manage MultiOrder Shipping", then click "Create shipment"

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Your item is not eligible for Media Mail. It does not fit USPS"s definition of a book.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

This item wasn’t listed in an eBay category that supports Media Mail - this, you can’t use eBay to print the media mail label.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

*Sigh* another cheater trying to use MM for things that don't qualify.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@andypan_2 wrote:

*Sigh* another cheater trying to use MM for things that don't qualify.

I doubt the seller was trying "to cheat" but just confused, as are many people, as to just what qualifies for media mail.  The "book" is not a book but the sellers S&H should cover most of first class postage.  In the end it will be a very inexpensive lesson for the seller.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

You're lucky eBay prevents you from scamming USPS and stealing services.   

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

In ebay app media mail is still available for every category when making a label. I always see it and think ok why is this here.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Stamp albums are not allowed to be shipped media mail. You will be doing a buyer a disservice if this is rejected by USPS. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply