cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal forwarding wrong delivery address to seller

Why does a seller get a wrong delivery address from PayPal?

This has never happened to me before - so why now? And how do I get my stuff then?

I have checked my PayPal settings - none of the addresses I have match the one on the screenprint from seller.

PayPal has wrong buyer delivery address for sellerPayPal has wrong buyer delivery address for seller

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: PayPal forwarding wrong delivery address to seller

Is the seller in the UK? It looks like the seller may be using eBay’s global  shipping program.  The seller is given the address of the UK shipping center and then the center forwards it on to you.  

GSP listings will show a globe and package icon with the following statement......

No additional import charges on delivery.
This item will be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking. Learn more

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Is the seller in the UK? It looks like the seller may be using eBay’s global  shipping program.  The seller is given the address of the UK shipping center and then the center forwards it on to you.  

GSP listings will show a globe and package icon with the following statement......

No additional import charges on delivery.
This item will be sent through the Global Shipping Programme and includes international tracking. Learn more

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@baerentp   Your seller is in the UK and uses Ebay's GSP (global shipping program)

The package is sent to a central hub where it will be processed for shipping out of the UK. Once that happens, you will get a new tracking number.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 3 of 3
latest reply