cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel lost and no refund

Hi. I bought a scarf which was shipped through ebay global shipping with USPS. USPS gave the parcel to a third party for final delivery, but it states "delivered" in the system as soon as this third part got the parcel. But I never received it ! 1 month and a half, ebay closed dispute in favor of seller because of this "delivered" status. I called them, to clear the fact that it is clearly stated that parcel was given to a third part, but it does not change a thing. Paypal , the same. They require a paper from USPS telling that parcel was not delivered to me 😞 

Seller of course does not answer, I am all alone with only my eyes left to cry. I lost both the scarf and 430 $ ...

I need help or advise please. Thank you.

Claire

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Have you contacted USPS to get that letter?  They have an 800 number on their web site.

If you paid by credit card, contact your card company.  Most will accept an email stating the delivery.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

When you say that usps handed the package to a third part and got a delivery scan, was that in Illinois?  Or did it delivered somewhere else?

There are a couple of eBay shipping programs so to check which one your seller used would you be willing to share the listing number?   Or if you received a second tracking number after usps delivered it, could you share that tracking number or  at least the first 4 digits?    The global shipping program  in the US was replaced by eBay International Shipping so I want to double check that was the one used.

If we know how the package was sent and the tracking information, we may be able to help or make some suggestions.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply