cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package out for delivery 10 days ago...

I have a package that was out for delivery 10 days ago. I opened a case with eBay because tracking says it attempted delivery and left a notice (I've never had a USPS notice left).   I know this isnt' the sellers responsibility since they uploaded tracking, so now I wonder who do I call at USPS?   I opened a missing mail claim on their website, but is there someone I can talk to about this?  Shouldn't I at the very least get a refund since it says it is still out for delivery and was never delivered?  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Does it say "Out for delivery" or "Attempted delivery"?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It says 'out for delivery' and then says notice left.  I've never had a notice left on a USPS package. I was home at that exact time too so I know for a fact they didn't attempt delivery.  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I would go to your local post office and see if they are holding a package for you.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@points13 wrote:

I would go to your local post office and see if they are holding a package for you.

And do this soon, because after two weeks the package will be sent back to the seller.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 5 of 5
latest reply