cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE wear a mask at the PO

I have the PO pick up packages but sometimes drop them off.  I was aghast only the employees and myself were wearing masks yesterday.   It's a small town but still with 5 people in line and not one wearing a mask it is a problem.  Not to mention the three that came in to check on their boxes.   The staff have gloves and masks not to mention new plexiglass shields.  The PO is not immune and needs us to help.

P. S.  I wear rubber gloves too and sterilize them in a bleach bath when I get home.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Wow...

If your PO is also enclosed with a somewhat confined space, that is a bit concerning.

Our state has mandated that ALL people wear masks in public and the PO is a public forum.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

My town has an old small Carnegie PO with a lobby for the boxes and seperate enclosed 2 counter room that is about 14' x 16'.  There is a sign asking for masks to be used but I guess they need a big red strike thru circle with a bare face for the messgae to get through.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

In Guam, we have to wear masks in any public place. The post office even limits how many patrons can come in at a time. That number is ten at a time at the large post office and 5 at the smaller one.

All public buildings that are open have signs posted that state, "mask required to enter".

Some stores have signs that say, "no mask, no entry".

Message 4 of 4
latest reply