cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIECE OF **** USPS RASIES PRICES AGAIN BECAUSE AMAZON PAYS ALMOST NOTHING FOR SHIPPING

AMAZONS CEO IS THE RICHEST MAN BECAUSE HE GETS A MONSETR DISCOUNT FROM USPS WHICH WE PICK UP THE TAB FOR, USPS HAS BEEN AGGRESSIVLY RAISING PRICES YEAR AFTER YEAR, SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE, ITS VERY UNFAIR

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: PIECE OF **** USPS RASIES PRICES AGAIN BECAUSE AMAZON PAYS ALMOST NOTHING FOR SHIPPING

Uh, the prices have gone up since before online shopping. WAY before.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: PIECE OF **** USPS RASIES PRICES AGAIN BECAUSE AMAZON PAYS ALMOST NOTHING FOR SHIPPING

Ummmmmmmm NO, not like it has the last several years
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Use UPS or FedEx then.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@buyandsell954 wrote:

AMAZONS CEO IS THE RICHEST MAN BECAUSE HE GETS A MONSETR DISCOUNT FROM USPS WHICH WE PICK UP THE TAB FOR, USPS HAS BEEN AGGRESSIVLY RAISING PRICES YEAR AFTER YEAR, SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE, ITS VERY UNFAIR

What is your "reliable" source of this claim of MONSTER discounts from USSP for AMAZON?

Here  is what is behind USPS increases from Forbes

"USPS released its financial report for 2017 showing a $2.7 billion loss. These results, while unsurprising, point to a critical need for USPS leaders, regulators and lawmakers to institute improved management practices has lead to multi-billion losses for eleven consecutive years at USPS."

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

anybody try VIPparcel for shipping? 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply