cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One listing, multiple units of inventory, best packaged individually, can't figure out how to split

I have a listing for steel wheels that weigh 62 lbs each. A buyer bought two of these and purchased shipping through ebay. I can't touch the rate through ebay with my own shipping accounts so I want to purchase the labels through ebay. When I click the "Purchase Shipping Label" button, I don't see anyway to split the order into multiple packages and print two labels. I only see options to edit the package (non-plural) dimensions and weight. Is there any way to split a multi-unit purchase from a single listing (single checkout from customer as well) into two packages with two labels?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

One listing, multiple units of inventory, best packaged individually, can't figure out how to split

@robbs16 

You can purchase up to 5 shipping labels per order.  Enter the package information for the first box and purchase the label and print. Go back to your orders and in the drop down menu for the item is the option to purchase another label. You can then purchase the second one.

lisa5768
Volunteer Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@robbs16 

You can purchase up to 5 shipping labels per order.  Enter the package information for the first box and purchase the label and print. Go back to your orders and in the drop down menu for the item is the option to purchase another label. You can then purchase the second one.

lisa5768

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you! I'm not sure how I could've figured that out without someone sharing their experience. I haven't seen that instruction anywhere from eBay navigating through the Sellers area. Thank you again!!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Your welcome!

lisa5768

Message 4 of 4
latest reply