cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not functioning refund EBay procedure

Post from EBay...Hi citypooh,

pzf2011 let us know that they can't buy a return shipping label for you to use for Finger Fingertip Blood Oxygen Meter SPO2 OLED Pulse Heart Rate Monitor Oximeter.

The seller is still responsible for return shipping costs, so contact them to arrange return shipping!!!!!

The respond from the seller and EBay is foolish. What to do now?

pzf2011

Thanks for your message.
We do not have shipping label, once we have item back, we will issue you the shipping fee and payment of the item back.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

My reason for refund request is...I have three FDA approved oxymeters. The one i bought from this seller is not FDA approved, but its main problem is..It shows 30-50% different-wrong results, so it is useless. 

Hi 

Thanks for letting us know about the problem you had with this transaction. We're here to help.

The seller should respond and let you know what to do next. If you don't hear back or can't work things out, you can ask us to step in and help starting on 11 Mar, 2018.  I tried to ask EBay to step in today by clicking the link ask us to..

And all i get by clicking that is the crazy sign ..."Return started.."  What kind of stepping in is that?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You will be able to continue after the exact time passes, in other words the exact time on the clock, not the exact day.  For example, if your return was started at 12.30 on 11 March, you will be able to escalate after 12.30, and not before. Hope this makes sense.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for exact reply..To be honest..In all years of my EBay purchasing, hundreds of items i bought via EBay, i got only two similar cases as that one..

It was just too unclear, too complicated to get procedure how it works, so i rather leave money to the unfair sellers.  Regards

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

EBay marked my case as solved, erased it from my purchase history. Not offering me option for refund anymore..Giving to the seller my money. This is the third time that this happened to me..EBay refunding is just a complicated joke..I think i will switch now to Ali Express or Amazon..

Message 5 of 5
latest reply