cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Such Number - Buyer Wants Me to Update Her address

Two days after I had shipped out something to the buyer, she sent me a message asking me to not send the item to the address on file but send to another address that she had provided. This was definitely the person who purchased the item. I gently reminded her that I had already confirmed shipment with her and that the package left my hands two days ago. No response. 

Today she messages me and says that the package is being returned and when it gets back to me, make sure that I send it to the address she is providing in the message. I let her know that if I don’t ship to the address she has in the system that it removes protection for both of us. She literally said that she doesn’t have time to figure out how to make the update on eBay and can I just not be so difficult? 

Sigh. Not sure what to do here. I paid for the original shipping. I can probably cancel the transaction, right? Without being penalized? Am I just out my $4.00 for shipping? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I would cancel the transaction, problem with buyer's address, and put her on my BBL.  But, it is your call.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I would cancel the transaction, problem with buyer's address, and put her on my BBL.  But, it is your call.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply