cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My package is lost...

I bought TWO Pandora beads from a seller, paid for them together so it'd be shared shipping. They never gave me a tracking number but i DID get the package. BUT i only got ONE of my beads. I instantly messaged my seller and he told me they were shipped seperately. Okay that's fine, but i still have no tracking... He then tells me the package is lost and i ask for a refund as I have NO WAY of knowing if my seller is telling me the truth... He told me he'd refund it at least 3 times but i've still haven't gotten the money. I was nice and left him positive feedback for the frst charm. What should i do? Open a case on Paypal? Ebay wont allow me to.. This is becoming frusterating.. How would i even prove i only got one charm and not two? 😕

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

My package is lost...

Yes, your next step is to go to PayPal if you don't have an option to dispute on eBay.  You have 180 days to open a case with PayPal .... if you paid by Credit Card, you can also dispute the charge through your issuer.

If there is no tracking to demonstrate that the item was delivered, then this is an easy case to win.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

My package is lost...

@nicholie_olie wrote:

I bought TWO Pandora beads from a seller, paid for them together so it'd be shared shipping. They never gave me a tracking number but i DID get the package. BUT i only got ONE of my beads. ...How would i even prove i only got one charm and not two? 😕

Buyers don't have to prove anything on eBay, eBay assumes you are telling the truth.

Since you paid for them together, you have to open a SNAD claim as you only received one of two (missing parts). Always open claims on eBay first, then PayPal then credit card chargeback.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply