cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Media Mail

I am trying to list a cookbook (in Books>Cookbooks) and I can choose media mail when I calculate shipping, but it does not show up under shipping services and it says in red "At least one valid shipping service must be specified".

If I click on the down arrow under shipping services, media mail is not offered. Can books no longer be shipped media mail?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Media Mail

Seems it was only that one book. No problem with other books. Somehow it must not "translate" as a book, although listed in that category.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Media Mail

@vrone   I just created a dummy listing for a Cookbook ... pic below shows Media Mail on the pull down Calculated shipping menu.  Make sure you are set for Calculated shipping, it should be there.

Screenshot (1546).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Media Mail

I always choose economy shipping.  That way I have choices.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Media Mail

Thanks. I don't see it for this particular cookbook I was trying to list. Interestingly I just listed another cookbook and was able to choose media mail. Strange.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Media Mail

Good idea. Can you elaborate cause when I tried that I had to pick a service. I think you posted this somewhere else recently which is why I tried it.
Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Media Mail

Seems it was only that one book. No problem with other books. Somehow it must not "translate" as a book, although listed in that category.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply